082 817 7384
082 817 7384
• Menu prices remain subject to change due to economic factors during the year.
• Children under the age of 12 years will be charged 50% of the agreed adult menu price.
• Children under the age of two years are free.
• Should an outside caterer be used for the entire function, a surcharge of R100 per
person will apply. Please speak the event coordinator regarding the options available.
• All menu’s must be finalized 2 weeks prior to the function
• Food may not be brought onto the premises, unless arranged with management.
• Paper confetti, streamers, feathers, Organic Flower Petals, rice or Popcorn are allowed.
• We shall not be held liable for interruptions of services (water, electricity, sanitary
• Whilst every precaution will be taken to ensure the safeguarding of your belongings,
Magical Venues will not be liable for loss or damage to any property whatsoever (décor
props, wedding gifts, valuables, etc.). We recommend that all personal and valuable
property be removed directly after the wedding.
• Should Magical Venues building, surrounding gardens, décor or napery be damaged by
the client or clients’ suppliers during the set-up or break down operations of the function,
the client shall be held responsible and will be billed accordingly.
• Magical Venues, its employees or any person employed at any wedding will not be held
liable for any loss or injury to persons, due to negligence or any other cause
• All decorations must be discussed with your wedding coordinator prior to your
proceeding to ensure that no damage is done to the venue.
• Outside suppliers must adhere to the set up and breakdown times communicated.
• All décor wedding packages are excluded of Menu’s and Finger Platters.
• If additional Décor are required, that is NOT on the chosen Décor Package, it will be
• All our venues are Excluded from the Menu’s and Décor prices.
• Please ensure that the equipment requested is satisfactory in advance of your function.
Any additional items should be supplied or hired by the client at the client’s cost.
• Should clients require the folding of our napkins completed with detail (e.g. ribbon,
raffia) supplied by the client, a fee will be charged. This will be confirmed and charged
for two weeks prior to the wedding date.
• If an outside décor supplier are used, a surcharge of R10 000 will apply.
• The bar is run per your requirements i.e. full bar, wine & malt only, cash bar etc.
• Welcome drinks are also available e.g. sherry, punch, fruit juice, champagne etc.
• Non-alcoholic welcome drinks, can be added.
• Wine lists & bar prices are available on request.
• Corkage fee will be added to your quotation, at R60 per bottle.
• Bar prices are subject to change without prior notice.
• Bar requirements to be confirmed at least 2 weeks before the function.
• Bar limits may be set and sub-totals at regular intervals can be supplied.
• Bar limit must be paid in advance at least 2 weeks before the function.
• A cash bar is permitted; however, any unpaid bar tabs will be deducted from the
• No alcohol may be brought onto the premises failure by you or your guests to
comply with this will result in the forfeiture of your holding deposit.
• Magical Venues reserves the right to close the bar at any time and for any reasons that
may be harmful to the property, guests and staff.
• Should you insist that no alcohol be served during your function a service charge of
R5,000 will be levied.
• Last round will be called 30 minutes before the agreed ending time.
• The bar doesn’t have card facilities, only cash are accepted.
• No fireworks will be allowed on the Magical Venues properties.
• No live animals may be brought onto the Magical Venues properties.
• Hooting and loud music will not be permitted in the parking area.
• Sound levels to be maintained at an acceptable level during the function.
• Candles may not be placed directly on the linen. Magical Venues reserves the right to
remove the candles if necessary. Candleholders should be wide enough to ensure no
wax damage to the linen. Should Magical Venues have to provide candle bases, a
surcharge will be levied.
• No permanent alterations are allowed, to include nails or hooks in the walls, roof or
• Any damage to Magical Venues property including linen, beyond reasonable wear and
tear will be charged accordingly.