1. These Terms and Conditions apply to Magical Venues “Win a Wedding” Competition.
2. The prizes sponsored are designed around certain goods and services required for a wedding to be hosted at Magical Venues during the period of 1st September 2018 until 1st March 2019.
3. The number of guests is a minimum of 80 but limited to 100.
4. Entry to the competition will commence on Tuesday 1st May 2018 and close at midnight on Thursday 30th August 2018. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
5. To enter the competition, you must be 18 years old or older on the date of entering the competition.
6. Entrants must have paid the R10000 (Ten Thousand Rand) booking fee, and furnish the promoter with a signed and initialled copy of the competition as well as Magical Venues Terms and Conditions
7. Like and share the Facebook page for Magical Venues at www.facebook.com/magicalvenues and describe how you met, in writing, this should be sent by email to email@example.com before the competition’s closing date
8. The competition is only open to entrants who have finalised their booking and have furnished Magical Venues with the requirements specified in clause 6 above.
9. Receipt of individual entries will not be acknowledged.
10. Directors and/or members and/or agents and/or sponsors and/or promoters and/or consultants to promoters and/or employees and/or family members of any of the sponsors companies are not eligible to enter or even claim the sponsored prizes.
11. Magical Venues external auditors will oversee the competition.
12. The winning couple will be announced on Saturday 1st September 2018 at Magical Venues Kuvhima Venue in Heidelberg. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winning couple have to be at the venue on the day of the expo to receive their price. If the winning couple are not at the venue, on the day of the draw, the prize will be forfeited and a new couple will be selected.
14. The winning couple agrees to have their photo taken, which may be used together with their full names by Magical Venues for advertising and promotional purposes, without the obligation to notify or reimburse the winning couple.
15. The wedding must take place at Kuvhima Venue Heidelberg and no change of wedding venue will be considered.
16. Venue prize includes: Use of chapel and reception hall (until 24h00), 3-course meal, all crockery, cutlery, linen, tables, chairs, overlays, runners, available décor items from our storeroom, decorating of function hall (as discussed), cash bar with barman, waiters, clean bathrooms, cleaners, save parking, generator.
17. The sponsored prizes are not transferable neither can it be exchanged for cash.
18. The winning couple must get married on the original date booked in order to redeem the sponsored prizes.
19. The winning couple will be required to liaise directly with the individual sponsors relating to the claiming of the sponsored prizes. The winning couple will be responsible for the difference in cost of any goods/services which exceed the cost of the sponsored prize. No discounts will be negotiated.
20. The winning couple will be required to sign the individual sponsor’s terms and conditions in order to redeem the sponsored prizes.
21. Should the winning couple be unable to utilize a prize sponsored on the wedding date booked, the aforementioned prize will be forfeited and may not be transferred to a third party.
22. Sponsored prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the contributing company. Entrants are therefore required to view such terms and conditions which may be viewed on Magical Venues website.
23. Should a promoter withdraw a prize sponsored, the prize winning couple will have no claim against Magical Venues/ Kuvhima Venue.
24. Any violation, attempt and/or suspicion to violate any of these rules will result in the immediate disqualification on the entrants.
25. Entrant’s indemnity Magical Venues or their respective affiliates for any loss or damage that it or its respective affiliates may suffer because of the entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions. Consequently, the entrant’s agree to compensate Magical Venues or their respective affiliates for any loss or damage it suffered (including consequential damages and/or legal expenses incurred) because of the entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions. The entrants also agree to hold Magical Venues or their respective affiliates harmless for any claim made against it or their respective affiliates by third parties due to the entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions.
26. The sponsored prizes may not be awarded if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if Magical Venues detects and/or suspects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
27. The competition may be terminated at any time by Magical Venues with reasonable notice to the entrants. In the event of such termination, all entrants agree to waive (give up) any rights they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse of any kind against Magical Venues, its promotional agents or sponsors.
28. Entrants are required to read these terms and conditions carefully and by participating in this competition, all entrants irrevocably agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein, which will be solely interpreted by Magical Venues.
29. Magical Venues may amend these terms and conditions at any time during the competition, by posting such amendments on their website (www.magicalvenues.co.za)
30. All entrants’ indemnity Magical Venues and any other company associated with the competition and its advertising agencies against any and all claims howsoever from their participation in this competition.
31. The winning couple will be required to sign a detailed indemnity document prior to redeeming or delivery of a sponsored prize.
32. If required, as a result of a change in legislation by the Minister of Trade and Industry or if the competition is declared unlawful, Magical Venues reserves the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all entrants agree to waive any right they may have accrued in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Magical Venues or its promotional agents.
33. At the end of the competition all of Magical Venues obligations with regard to the competition as well as with regard to the prize shall cease to exist. This competition are only for new booking and not existing bookings.
34. These terms and conditions are severable and are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
35. Entry forms will be given at our Kuvhima Venue on the day of viewing. Entry forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the proof of payment. NO entries will be considered without the required documents. (Monthly payments can be arranged, but full deposit must be paid before the draw)